There will remain to be temporary opening hours in effect, and also some simple rules that we ask everyone to abide by for the safety and comfort of both members and staff.
COVID-19 Opening Hours from Monday 10th August 2020
Monday : 3.00 – 7.00pm
Tuesday : 3.00 – 7.00pm
Wednesday : 3.00 – 10.00pm
Thursday : 3.00 – 7.00pm
Friday : 3.00 – 10.00pm
Saturday : Midday – 10.00pm
Sunday : Midday – 7.00pm
NOTE: The opening hours will continue to be reviewed and, if custom is insufficient, will be shortened as necessary by the management. Closing times may be extended on a daily basis at the discretion of the management.
Sorry but Members Only at the moment.
· Do not enter the premises if you feel unwell.
· Do not enter if you have had contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
· Hand sanitiser can be found throughout the Club. Please use it regularly.
· Sign in on entry – registers can be found by the main and patio entrances.
· No standing except while queuing to order or collect from the bar.
· Please return your tray with empty glasses to the bar.
· Children must seated at all times and accompanied to the toilets.
· Parents must be in the same room as their children.
· The snooker and pool tables are not in use at the moment.
Finally, please be patient with staff – the situation is new for all of us.