The William Burt Social Club committee are looking to expand our existing team of part-time bar staff, reporting directly to the management and committee. Hours will vary according to a monthly rota and will include daytime and evening shifts during our normal opening hours and on Bank Holidays.
- Prepare alcohol and non-alcohol beverages
- Interact with customers
- Check customer ID and confirm it meets the legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish the bar
- Competent to work on their own
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep bar organised, stocked and clean
- To work flexibly to meet the needs of the Club
- Able to operate a till
Previous applicants need not apply.